Friday, December 10, 2010

Calico Critters


Calico Critters are these cute little fuzzy animals that you can give a home, clothing and family.  The families also vary.  There are dogs, foxes, pandas, cats, rabbits, and much, much more.  The homes can be from the cottage to the hotel.  I have two dressers where three of my families live.  In my two part bookshelf I own two Dalmationdogparents and a baby Caramel cat.  There is also a plastic seal with them.  The one below it I own the Whisker cat family, with no babies.  I own the cozy cottage on top of a stool with the Sugarbear bear family, with no babies.  I own the Town house with the Hopscotch rabbit family, with the babies from the carraige ride set.  In the small section in my nightstand, the Snow-Warren family lives there, well, at least the mother in the carraige ride set, a baby from the crib kit, and the bunny that comes with my cozy cottage.  Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment